We look forward to connecting with you at the beautiful N.C. A&T campus for the 2022 UNC System Advancement Symposium on May 18 and 19! Registration for the Symposium has now closed, and we are reaching out to provide you with hotel options and the attached finalized event agenda.
Hotel Accommodation Options:
As a note, if the hotel block closes or the room block is filled, please contact the hotel directly to reserve a room or use the additional options listed below.
* Doubletree Greensboro (Booking Linkhttps://group.doubletree.com/wjvdcs) - Room Block * Holiday Inn Greensboro (Booking Linkhttps://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=GSOHI&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NCU&cn=no&viewfullsite=true)) - Room Block
* Marriott Greensboro Downtown (Websitehttps://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/gsodt-marriott-greensboro-downtown/overview/)
* Hampton Inn & Suites- Greensboro Coliseum (Websitehttps://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/gsofshx-hampton-suites-greensboro-coliseum-area/?SEO_id=GMB-AMER-HX-GSOFSHX&y_source=1_MjA4MzU5MC03MTUtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ%3D%3D)
* Hampton Inn & Suites- Greensboro Downtown (Websitehttps://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/gsodohx-hampton-suites-greensboro-downtown/?SEO_id=GMB-AMER-HX-GSODOHX&y_source=1_MjU0NzQ1MjktNzE1LWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D)
* Sheraton Greensboro (Websitehttps://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/gsosi-sheraton-greensboro-at-four-seasons/overview/)
In the coming weeks, we will follow up with information regarding access to the Whova platform, parking, and other general information for the event. We hope you are as excited as we are about the wonderful session line up and the opportunity to network with your colleagues! If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Randi C. Dagenhart
Presidential Scholar 2021-2022
The University of North Carolina System
P.O. Box 2688| Chapel Hill, NC 27514